The Municipality of Anchorage (MOA) is planning to upgrade Lois Drive (from West 32nd Avenue to Benson Boulevard, see map below) and West 32nd Avenue (from Lois Drive to Minnesota Drive) to improve non-motorized connectivity by constructing a new roadway. Improvements may include:
- New road foundation
- New asphalt pavement
- New storm drain system
- New non-motorized transportation facilities
- Improved street lighting
The MOA has contracted with CRW Engineering Group, LLC to provide preliminary engineering and design services. The project is funded through the Design Study Report (DSR) phase. No funding for construction has been received at this time.
How to get involved:
- Attend a public open house: two are currently planned, one in November 2019 and one in late spring of 2020.
- Provide feedback via the interactive map.
- Attend your monthly Spenard Community Council Meeting. Go to this page to see current agendas.
- Sign up for email updates: Select the link at the bottom of this page to sign up.
- Contact us anytime with comments or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- this website.